The MCUL Benefits Trust offers a plethora of great benefits to the credit union staff and family members that we cover. We’ve put together this guide to give you a good overview.
To help you better navigate your insurance benefits, we’ve also developed a series of one-page documents that we’re calling “Resource Roadmaps.” They address many of the common questions and situations that our covered members face. If one pertains to you (or piques your curiosity), give them a read. They’re short, informative, and can help smooth your way.
- My medical coverage is through a MEWA Trust, what does that mean?
- Why is it important to have a primary care provider relationship?
- I’m pregnant, what’s next?
- I’ve had a baby, what’s next?
- I’m getting married, fostering, or adopting a child, what’s next?
- I’ve had an accident, what’s next?
- I’m considering surgery, what’s next?
- I’ve been told I need an MRI, CT scan, mammogram, or other imaging, what’s next?
- When do I need to get precertified for services? When in doubt, precertify.
- Why do I want to use case management?
- I want help to manage a chronic disease, what’s next?
- I received a big balance bill, what’s next?
- I plan to retire early, what’s next?
- I’m turning 65, what’s next?