The community encourages and supports credit union women by providing a network to empower and celebrate women with intentions to improve their professional development and growth opportunities regardless of their career path within the credit union movement.
Why the Women’s Community
This community provides opportunities
- to connect with one another
- support one another
- and tap into valuable tools and resources
- Darci Parsons, Ravalli County CU
- Emily Guldborg, Grasslands FCU
- Kristy Tate, Mile High FCU
- Lindsay Beaty, Lincoln County CU
- Meagan Kraft, Clearwater CU
- Shiloh Smeltzer, Badlands FCU
If you or someone in your credit union is interested in joining the Women’s Community, contact Karen for more information.
Join us on Wednesday, May 10 at 2:00 p.m. for a session with John De Groot, the Chief Financial Officer from Clearwater CU. John is going to give us a high level introduction to credit union financials. Additionally, he’s going to share an exciting professional development opportunity that will help grow your understanding of credit union financials and how to interpret and confidently discuss them as you grow your CU career.