About the Program
The Tristate Mentorship Match is a 12-month program designed to build, grow, support, and inspire credit union professionals in their careers and commitment to the credit union movement. It envisions relationships based upon commitment, common goals and expectations, and mutual trust and respect … relationships that allow both the mentee and mentor to grow in the process.
This program is a partnership of Montana’s Credit Unions, the Minnesota Credit Union Network, and the Wisconsin Credit Union League. Our aim is to expand our reach and bring our collective members a rich and diverse opportunity to network and grow. You’ll get to select if you prefer a Montana match or a match from another state.
- June 9: Open Applications for Mentors and Mentees
- June 30: Kick-off webinar to learn more about the program and get your questions answered. Here’s a link to the webinar slides and the recording — use Access Passcode: i7&^V0FP
- August 6: Application Period Closes
- August: Mentorship matches made, and selected participants notified
- September: Begin your mentorship journey
We are seeking applications for both mentees and mentors. There is a $75 participation fee for mentees (no charge for mentors), which will be billed following acceptance into the program. You can get an idea of the expectations for both mentors and mentees by reviewing the responsibilities for each below.
Roles & Responsibilities for Mentees
Roles & Responsibilities for Mentors
Apply by August 6
This is a 12-month program. It includes guidance, check-ins, and other resources that will help maximize your participation. To apply, click on the appropriate link below. Please read the Policies & Procedures Manual before applying for the program.
Apply to Be a Mentee (costs $75 to participate)
Apply to Be a Mentor (no cost to participate)