About the Program
The Tristate Mentorship Match is a 12-month program designed to build, grow, support, and inspire credit union professionals in their careers and commitment to the credit union movement. It envisions relationships based upon commitment, common goals and expectations, and mutual trust and respect … relationships that allow both the mentee and mentor to grow in the process.
This program is a partnership of Montana’s Credit Unions, the Minnesota Credit Union Network, and the Wisconsin Credit Union League. Our aim is to expand our reach and bring our collective members a rich and diverse opportunity to network and grow. You’ll get to select if you prefer a Montana match or a match from another state.
- July 10: Open applications for mentors and mentees.
- August 18: Application period closes.
- Late-August: Mentorship matches made, and selected participants notified.
- September 7 at 10 AM: Kick-off webinar to get your questions about the program answered.
- September 2023–August 2024: Begin your mentorship journey!
- February 13 at 10 AM: Mid-Year Mentee Check-In Call
- February 15 at 10 AM: Mid-Year Mentor Check-In Call
Roles & Responsibilities for Mentees
Roles & Responsibilities for Mentors
Apply by August 18
This is a 12-month program. It includes guidance, check-ins, and other resources that will help maximize your participation. To apply, click on the appropriate link below. Please read the Policies & Procedures Manual before applying for the program.
Apply to Be a Mentee (costs $75 to participate)
Apply to Be a Mentor (no cost to participate)