The Montana Credit Union League Group Benefit Trust was formed in 2007 as a cooperative endeavor by the membership of Montana’s Credit Unions, the state credit union trade association. The Trust provides partially self-funded health insurance for medical, dental, vision, and the Healthy You! Wellness Program. Through MetLife we offer employer paid Group Life benefits such as Life, AD&D, and Disability, along with employee paid Voluntary Life products such as Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Dental, Vision, and a legal plan. More information on the Trust and its products is available below.
FOR CREDIT UNION TRUST MEMBERS:
The information available below is for the credit unions that are members of the Trust. Some of the information is password protected. If you need access, please submit a request following the links on the screen.
If your credit union insurance is provided by the Trust, bookmark this page. It will be an easy place for you to access all our great resources.
- Our pharmacy benefit manager is Navitus. Call Navitus Customer Care a 866.333.2757 for your Rx benefits. Someone will answer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- miHealth Manager will be your access point to your medical claims, network information, the wellness portal, and other key features. You will need your ID card to register for your account.
- Search for providers on EBMS and First Choice Networks.
- Search for providers for the VSP vision benefit.
- Need help with our Claims Administrator? Check out the Employee Orientation for EBMS or click on miHealth Manager above.
2018 HEALTH PLANS (2019 Details Coming Mid to Late November)
Click on the “Summary” link for the plan Summaries of Benefits and Coverage, or the “Plan Document” link for the Restated Plan Document and Summary Plan Description. If you have any questions, email Mara Rayner or call her at 406-324-7455.
- CU Diamond Summary | Plan Document
- CU Sapphire Summary | Plan Document
- CU Ruby Summary | Plan Document
- CU Emerald Summary | Plan Document
- CU Agate Summary | Plan Document
- CU Garnet Summary | Plan Document
- CU Dental Plan Document
- CU Vision Plan Document
- CU Amendment
Additional Resources for 2018
Our MetLife Elite Employee Benefits Package includes the following options: Dental, Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life, Group Basic Life/AD&D, Group Short Term Disability, and Group Long Term Disability.
If you’re interested in further details, contact Mara Rayner (phone: 406-324-7455; email).
There are several disclosures required that need to be provided to businesses and their employees. Please feel free to download the disclosures to share with your staff or refer them to this page.