Our national association (CUNA) shared a great list last week in their Board of Directors Community and it might be of interest to your credit union. There are sessions for both boards of directors and supervisory committees included and even a couple that are Montana-specific for you to consider.
- Certified Credit Union Board Member (CCUB) Designation – Designation – Recorded eSchool
- Certified Credit Union Supervisory Committee Member (CCUSC) Designation – Recorded eSchool
- Board of Directors Conference – In Person January 2023, Cabo, Mexico – info coming soon
- Credit Union Finance for Boards and Committees – Live & eSchool recording
- CUNA Credit Union Board Development School – Conference
- CUNA Supervisory Committee & Internal Audit Conference – Conference
- CUNA Trends into Action eSchool (recorded)
- CUNA Credit Union Board Roundtable – Conference
- Options 1 & 2 offer your Board members Designations and certificates
- Option 5 is the brand-new program for newer board members
- MonDak Conference in Las Vegas with Montana and Dakota credit unions (Feb 8-9, 2023)
- CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (Feb. 26 – Mar 2, 2023)
- Power Up Annual Convention (May 17-19, 2023 Great Falls)
And, if you are not part of the CUNA Credit Union Board of Directors Community and would like to be, here is a tip sheet that shows you how to join.