By Donya Parrish, MCU VP- Risk Management
While talking to credit unions and board members across the state, there are a couple of consistent themes that emerge. One is a need for assistance with succession planning (both for your management team and for the board itself) and another is ensuring you are compensating your CEO at a competitive level. Those topics are paired with a desire for continuing education and convenient training in a new virtual series we are bringing you!
Starting in November, we have Yvonne Evers (SUCCESSIONapp, LLC) bringing you a robust training package – “The PEAK Credit Union Board Performance Directors Series.”
We’ll start with an informational webinar on November 14 at 2:00 p.m. MST to learn how you can bring your board’s performance to the PEAK.
The series is an annual subscription which includes all of the following:
- Five on-demand videos on the Key Strategies to Effective Credit Union Board Performance
- Accept Nothing Less Than Trust and Respect
- Take a Proactive Approach to Board Member Succession
- Ensure the CEO Compensation Package Shows Value
- Plan for the Right Leader
- Know Your Board Responsibilities
- Quarterly live question & answer sessions with Yvonne and other governance experts, plus an archive of all past Q&A sessions
- A downloadable copy of Yvonne’s e-book, PEAK Credit Union Board Performance: 5 Key Strategies to Reach the Top
- Board self-assessments
- Various other downloadable resources: video transcripts, templates, outlines, and additional video resources