College Savings Bank – 529 Plans
With the Montana Family Education Savings Program, credit union members, family and friends have the ability to invest in a tax-advantaged 529 college savings plan, while preparing for future higher education expenses. Some advantages of the plan include:
- No risk, FDIC-insured CD products.
- No asset-based fees.
- No special licenses needed to sell.
- All transactions are electronic.
- All materials are provided to each credit union at no charge.
- College Savings Bank provides initial and ongoing educational training sessions.
- College Savings Bank, call 800-888-2723, ext. 1 or email