December 21, 2023 — Twenty credit union professionals from eight credit unions across Montana recently received their Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor (CCUFC) designation by completing the Enhanced Financial Counseling Certification Program (FiCEP) through Montana’s Credit Unions.
FiCEP provides comprehensive training for credit union staff to enhance their ability to assist members with financial counseling. Through this training, credit union staff learn effective strategies to help members develop better budgeting habits, make smart savings choices, reduce debt, and plan for their future.
Congratulations to the most recent CCUFC-certified professionals:
- Jana Semingson, Billings Federal Credit Union
- Samantha Finch, Billings Federal Credit Union
- Halle Putman, Billings Federal Credit Union
- Carrie Schuster, Clearwater Credit Union
- Katelyn Bykari, Clearwater Credit Union
- Dustin Gregor, Daniels-Sheridan Federal Credit Union
- Samantha Collins, Ravalli County Federal Credit Union
- Ashleigh Boyle, Rocky Mountain Credit Union
- Stacey Kolman, Rocky Mountain Credit Union
- Kristine Germain, Rocky Mountain Credit Union
- Becky LaFountaine, Rocky Mountain Credit Union
- Juniper Carpenter, Rocky Mountain Credit Union
- Elizabeth Paul, Russell Country Federal Credit Union
- Heather Hasbrook, Sky Federal Credit Union
- Christy Zander, Valley Credit Union
- Catherine Fosjord, Valley Credit Union
- Jessica Helman, Valley Credit Union
- Jessica Haynes, Valley Credit Union
- Madisyn Newhall, Valley Credit Union
- Selena Chartier, Valley Credit Union
By obtaining the necessary training and credentials, credit unions set themselves apart from other financial institutions and feel more confident in guiding their members through the challenges of economic uncertainty, enabling them to build a stronger financial foundation.
Montana’s Credit Unions provides the FiCEP program in partnership with the Minnesota Credit Union Network, the Wisconsin CU League, and CUNA’s Center for Professional Development (CUNA CPD).