Join Us for Be Resilient
October 27-29 in Helena
Montana credit unions have truly shown their resilience this past year! Credit unions worked hard to withstand and recover quickly from difficult conditions throughout the pandemic. By collaborating and sharing their stories of struggles and successes with each other, credit unions were able to continue to serve their members without interruptions.
Sadly, the need for resiliency never goes away. New days seem to bring new challenges.
Join other credit union professionals in Helena to learn how to strengthen your resiliency in the face of change at our Be Resilient conference. We start Wednesday afternoon with an interactive workshop led by Melanie Spring and wrap up Friday morning with Jill Nowacki discussing best responses to the talent shortage. You’ll also be able to rub elbows with your fellow convention goers at a reception hosted by the Helena-area credit unions and raise funds for Shodair Children’s Hospital at a Tailgate Party FUNdraiser hosted by Montana’s HYPE Community.
A Few Photos from the Conference
- Speakers and session details
- Participant List
- Three Reasons Your Managers Don’t Coach (Angela Prestil)
- Are We Done Yet? Exploring What 2020 Was About and How We Are Changed (Mark Willmarth)
- Developing Your EQ Superpowers: Leveraging Influence (Gerry Singleton)
- Talent Shortage: Is It a Myth or Reality? How Can You Respond? (Jill Nowacki)