PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
Soft Skills that Every Professional Needs To Know
Take advantage of this training designed and delivered by Kendra Edlin, executive director of Montana Credit Unions for Community Development.
This workshop focuses on goal setting, time management, task prioritization, creating habits, and demonstrating a professional image that is in alignment with your credit union. Participants will equip themselves with an arsenal of tools and tricks and leave with specific skills that will help them become the ultimate professional.
The End Result: Attendees will learn how to set and accomplish goals as well as prioritize tasks and stay on track when “other things” pop up. In addition, your staff will learn how habit works, how to create a new habit and the power these skills have for creating a powerhouse credit union professional environment.
- The ABCs of Professional Behavior
- SMART Goals
- Time Management and Task Prioritization
- The Power of Habit
Investment and Who Should Attend
Support MCUCD’s great programs and future workshops … The session is just $99 per person, and all registration fees will go to MCUCD. So, send your
- Employees who juggle a lot of tasks and need time management tools,
- Teams who want to learn how to not just set a goal but to crush it, and
- Staff who want to create a habit of success for your credit union.
Kendra is offering this training in a number of communities around Montana. Find the location that best suits your needs OR email Kendra if you’d like her to bring the workshop directly to your credit union (15 person minimum).
To register, click on your training location.
- Billings – Tuesday and Wednesday, October 22-23
- Bozeman – Wednesday, November 20
- Butte – Tuesday, November 26
- Glendive – Thursday, October 24
- Great Falls – Wednesday, October 16
- Helena – Tuesday, November 19
- Kalispell – Thursday and Friday, November 14-15
- Libby – Saturday, November 16
- Missoula – Tuesday, October 29