It might come as a surprise but being a badass these days has nothing to do with riding a motorbike, covering yourself in tattoos, or cussing like a sailor. In fact, here are a few unspoken rules of being badass:
- A badass does not talk about being a badass. Period.
- A badass does not try to be a badass or look tough. A badass simply is a badass.
- A badass stays true to themselves, always. This means being themselves for themselves, and not being fake to impress others.
- A badass does not give up. Badasses will always push themselves for the better, no matter how hard it gets.
Montana’s credit unions follow these rules, go above-and-beyond for their members, and much more, and that’s why you’re badass!
- Be Badass agenda
- Speakers and session topics
- Badass Participant List
- Around the System Panel materials