Vendors are interested in doing business with our credit unions, and our Cooperative Alliance Program (CAP) is designed to help make sure credit unions get a good deal. Not only do we screen businesses to make sure they offer professional service, superb products, and competitive pricing, we also make sure they understand what makes credit unions unique and offer solutions that fit the credit union difference.
CAP IS A GREAT DEAL ALL THE WAY AROUND.
By joining our program, CAP members get the opportunity to increase their visibility and strengthen their relationships with the credit unions in Montana. And, more importantly, credit unions can see which vendors believe …
- that they can offer credit unions an outstanding value and
- that credit unions and the Montana Credit Union System are worth supporting.
TWO LEVELS OF SUPPORT
Our Cooperative Alliance Program is two-tiered: CAP Basic and CAP Premier. Our CAP Basic members support our work with a flat fee, while our CAP Premier partners go further and return a share of the revenue they earn from credit unions in Montana to our state’s credit union system.
If you are a vendor and interested in joining our CAP program, call Corey Prince at 800-279-6328, ext 982, or email.
CURRENT CAP MEMBERS
- CUNA Mutual Group
- CO-OP Financial Services
- Card Services for Credit Unions (CSCU)
- CUNA Strategic Services
- Harland Clarke
- Love My Credit Union Rewards
- CUAdvantage Marketing Solutions
- League Service Corporation (LSC)
- College Savings Bank – 529 Plans