PUT YOUR CREDIT UNION’S BEST FACE FORWARD
Training to give your member-facing staff the soft skills they need to excel.
Take advantage of this training designed specifically for credit union employees! Participants will leave with a greater appreciation for the #CUDifference and practical tools to project a professional image and better serve your members, no matter their age or circumstance.
Kendra Edlin, executive director of Montana Credit Unions for Community Development, designed this half-day training to help credit union employees connect the dots between credit union philosophy, your credit union, and their jobs. They’ll strengthen their communication skills and develop the self-awareness necessary to interact (and resolve conflicts) with members and co-workers across all generations. The end result: the people who engage with your members will be able to project a professional image that is in line with your credit union’s core values, mission, and vision.
- Credit Union Philosophy and the Cooperative Culture
- Supporting Your Credit Union’s Professional Image
- Emotional Intelligence and Conflict Resolutions (this includes self-awareness, social awareness, self-management, and relationship management)
Investment and Who Should Attend
Support MCUCD’s great programs and future trainings … The half-day session is just $99 per person, and all registration fees will go to MCUCD. So, send your
- member-facing employees (tellers, call center employees, lenders, and MSRs),
- employees who are new to credit unions, and
- employees who are new to the workforce.
Kendra is offering this training in six communities around Montana. Each location will have a morning and afternoon session, so no one needs to miss out.