from our Business Partners
> 529 Plans with College Savings Bank
Link your credit union to Montana Credit Unions Together landing page for MFESP at http://www.collegesavings.com/welcome/default.aspx?ssid=MTCU.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll Free: 1-800-888-2723, Mon. -- Fri., 7 a.m. -- 6 p.m. MT
- Contact College Savings Bank for a FREE educational webinar.
MFESP offers you smart, unique and secure benefits to help reach your college savings goals. Some advantages of the plan are:
- Federal tax benefits AND Montanan taxpayers are entitled to a $3,000 deduction to gross taxable income per year, or up to $6,000 for those married filing jointly based on contributions.*
- You can start saving with as little as $25 and there are no income limits.
- The choice of either three FDIC-insured (up to $250,000 for accounts held in the same right and capacity) stable CD options offered in the Bank Plan.
- A high maximum account balance of $396,000 per beneficiary.
- Savings can be used towards qualified expenses at any 2- or 4-year accredited college/university nationwide or abroad.
- Special gift and estate tax benefits.
- Qualified expenses include tuition, books, room and board, supplies and fees.
- Everyone Wins! MFESP is a proud partner of the Montana Credit Union Network.
Did you know? MFESP -- Bank Plan does not charge any application, contribution or annual maintenance fees. See the Disclosure Statement for additional information.