Our Smart MOVES services are intended to help your volunteers receive education and training as well as provide assistance for responsibilities such as strategic planning. These services come to you and are scheduled at your convenience to maximize volunteer participation.
Contact us today and select one of the sessions.
Onsite Volunteer Education
- What Every Director Needs to Know
- Board/Management Relations
- Financial Reports & Management
- Succession Planning for CEOs
- Maximizing Board Performance
- Key Financial Ratios
- Succession Planning for Boards
- Growth Strategies
- Supervisory Committee Duties and Responsibilities
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Financial Counseling
Fees for Volunteer Education: tiered to ensure quality education regardless of credit union size
- Up to $20 million in assets = $600 (2 hr) or $940 (4 hr) + travel expenses
- Over $20 million in assets = $740 (2 hr) or $1240 (4 hr) + travel expenses
- Weekend sessions = see schedule above plus $200
Click here to download a flyer of this information.
- Credit unions under $20 million in assets may apply for a scholarship to cover half the training fee
- Bundle education and planning into a Board Advance for discount