> Communications and PR
> News Archive
Below are links to the news items that we recently posted on our home page.
October 2016 Items
- International Credit Union Week: ICU-Day is Thursday. How are you celebrating our "Authentic Difference"? More►
- NCUA Releases Proposed Budget : NCUA is collecting comments on its proposed budget (which is 2.8% more than the current year) through November 4. More►
- Love Your CU Campaign: Voting is open. Watch the videos and see what credit unions are doing in their communities. More►g.
- Engage Millennial Employees: A CUInsight.com columnist offers three ways to involve (and excite) younger employees. More►
- D.C. Circuit Rules CFPB Structure Unconstitutional: CU Times reports that the agency can continue to operate and outlines the consequences of the ruling.
- Credit Union Rock Stars: CU Magazine has revealed this year's band of notables. More►
- A Direct Line : Want to Improve Service? Ask your members. More►
- CFPB Payday Proposal: CUNA urges the CFPB to either withdraw the proposed rule or exempt credit unions as a class. More►
- It's National Co-op MonthL The theme for 2016 is "Cooperatives Build a Better World." More►
- It's Cybersecurity Month: NCUA and the FFIEC have resources available. More►
- Cast Your Vote: Credit union supporters have a chance to include a question in the next presidential debate. More►
- A Direct Line : Your board can play a role in cybersecurity at your credit union. More►
- CUAid to Louisiana: Over $300,000 raised to to help credit unions employees affected by the devestating flooding. More►
- Wells Fargo Grilling Continues: The House Finacial Services Comittee grilled CEO John Stumpf on Thursday. More►
- A Direct Line: The MonDak Roundtable offers a new opportunity for education and networking. More►
Click on the links below to access articles from past months (and years).