> Communications and PR
> News Archive
Below will be the links to the news items that we recently posted on our home page. Also below are links to recent press releases we have sent out or received.
October 2014 Items
Click on the links below to access articles from past months (starting with August 2013).
- Merchants Unprepared for Data Breach: A new poll shows that 68% of businesses are unprepared to respond to a data breach. More►
- Data Security Top Priority: CUNA urges more attention to data security requirements for merchants. More►
- CU Boards and Self-Evaluation: Why should your credit union board do a self-assessment? Read A Direct Line and find out.
- Women and Money: MCUN's Alana Listoe takes a look at the way women look at (and manage) their finances. More►
- Small Credit Union CEOs Think Big: CU Times "Woman to Watch" Joan Moran says smaller credit unions need to "shake up their business model." More►
- A Look at Thrift: CFED's Andrew Yarrow take a look at the idea of "thrift" in the early 1900s and today. More►