> Communications and PR
> News Archive
Below are links to the news items that we recently posted on our home page.
February 2016 Items
- CFPB Takes a Look at Checking: Financial Institutions should take care when reporting to credit reporting agencies and offer lower-risk products. More►
- Consumers Interested in Loans: Rising consumer confidence raises spending and offers lending opportunites -- especially car loans. More►
- A Direct Line : Are you taking advantage of the great work that Filene is doing for credit unions? More►
- CUNA Economic Forecast: The latest forecast puts GDP at 2.75% interest rates at 1.25% by year's end. More►
- Loan Growth 2016: CUJournal reports on whether credit unions can build on 2015's momentum. More►
- America Saves and Military Saves Week : Help your members pledge to create a healthy savings plan during the week of February 22-27. More►
- EITC Awareness Day: Spread the word and help make sure millions of low- and moderate-income workers get the credit they deserve. More►
- ID Theft Resources: FTC adds consumer guides and complaint system to IdentityTheft.gov. More►
- All About Millennials: Take a look at this great infographic. More►
- Tax ID Theft Prevention: While awareness is up, consumers are unlikely to take many of the steps that could protect them. More►
Click on the links below to access articles from past months.