> Communications and PR
> News Archive
Below will be the links to the news items that we recently posted on our home page. Also below are links to recent press releases we have sent out or received.
December 2013 Items
December 3 was Giving Tuesday: Check out the Giving Tuesday website.
- NCUA Designates $481,000 for Technical Assistance Grants: Credit unions with low-income designations can apply for up to $16,500. More►
- What's in Store for 2014?: CUNA Sr. Economist Steve Rick offers a positive outlook. More►
- The New Face of the Payday Loan: NPR reports that federal regulators are restricting banks' use of "deposit advances." More►
- Money Possible: Destroy Debt: Credit union members in Wichita have the chance to share their story as they tackle their household debt. More►
- Montana Rolls Out Three-Legged Advocacy Plan: MCUN has launched a three-pronged campaign to engage credit unions across the state. More►
- Credit Unions Have Much to Be Thankful For: In his latest report, CUNA President/CEO Bill Cheney reflected that there's much to be thanikful for in credit union system.
- Holiday Spending Expected to Increase: CUNA's 14th annual holiday spending survey finds that more consumers plan to increase their spending and fewer consumers plan to spend less this year.
Click on the links below to access articles from past months (starting with August 2013).