> 2013 Distance Learning Series
2013 Distance Learning Series
Series include 6 webinars specially designed for credit union staff and volunteers!
These series are designed to help your credit union staff and volunteers benefit from training designed to provide skills, knowledge, and insight for their specific areas of responsibility. Another benefit for your credit union is reduced pricing when you sign up for the entire series in advance.
Special Series Pricing
Live -- $750
On-Demand Web Link & Free CD ROM -- $750
Both Live & On-Demand Web Link (Includes Free CD-ROM) -- $900
To register for any of the following Distance Learning Series, please contact Renee Lyman.
My 6 Series
Choose 6 training sessions from the 2013 Distance Learning Calendar to create your own education bundle.
Consumer Debt Resolution Series
- 2/27 Advanced Collection Techniques That Reduce Delinquency & Loss
- 4/16 Maximizing Recoveries on Charged-Off Loans
- 7/10 Collecting Decedents' Accounts
- 8/21 Modifications, Workouts & Rescue Options: Working with Troubled Members
- 10/1 Advanced Bankruptcy Issues
- 12/3 Avoiding Liability in the Collection Process
These 30 minute, archive only, trainings are presented by Dr. Tabitha Garvin, COO - Business Development, at MCUN, and are designed to work with your monthly board meetings. Cost is $90 per session or $450 for the series.
- Data Driven Marketing -- available February 2013
- Enterprise Risk Management Part 1 -- available March 2013
- Enterprise Risk Management Part 2 -- available April 2013
- Supervising Your CEO -- available May 2013
- Board Evaluations & Accountability -- available June 2013
- Working with the Supervisory Committee -- available July 2013