> League Service Group
> Volunteer Education
Our Smart MOVES services are intended to help your volunteers receive education and training as well as provide assistance for responsibilities such as strategic planning. These services come to you and are scheduled at your convenience to maximize volunteer participation.
Contact us today and select one of the sessions below:
Online Volunteer Education Options
We have developed online, on-demand (or CD) education options for volunteers. These webinars are approximately 30 minutes each and can be purchased individually ($95 online, $115 for CD) or discounted as a series ($450 online, $500 for CDs). The webinars can be viewed by individual directors or as a group. Each session comes with interactive handouts and strategic discussion questions. See printable flyer.
- Data-Driven Marketing
- Enterprise Risk Management - 1
- Enterprise Risk Management - 2
- Working With Your CEO
- Board Evaluations and Accountability
- Working With the Supervisory Committee
Onsite Volunteer Education Options
- What Every Director Needs to Know
- Board/Management Relations
- Financial Reports & Management
- Succession Planning for CEOs
- Maximizing Board Performance
- Key Financial Ratios
- Succession Planning for Boards
- Growth Strategies
- Supervisory Committee Duties and Responsibilities
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Financial Counseling
Fees for Onsite Volunteer Education: tiered to ensure quality education regardless of credit union size
- Up to $20 million in assets = $600 (2 hr) or $940 (4 hr) + travel expenses
- Over $20 million in assets = $740 (2 hr) or $1240 (4 hr) + travel expenses
- Weekend sessions = see schedule above plus $200
- Credit unions with under $20 million in assets may apply for a scholarship to cover half the training fee.
- Bundle education and planning into a Board Advance for a discount.