> CU PolicyPro
CU PolicyPro Access & Information
Welcome to CU PolicyPro ... your one-stop shop for over 200 policies to help you manage today's ongoing compliance and operational challenges. Access to this valuable product is part of the dues service your credit union receives for affiliation with the Montana Credit Union Network.
To log in to CU PolicyPro, click on the image above. Only one person per credit union may register, but authorized users can be added. Contact Donya for assistance or questions.
Recent news from CU PolicyPro
- May 2016 Policy Management Tips
- Update 2016.1 in late March- Details were emailed on 3/30/2016 on how to incorporate this update. Sixteen policies were updated. Access details on the update here. Another update is coming in mid- to late June.
- Board of Directors Financial Literacy Policy- Amendments were made to policy 1235, Education & Volunteer Training Guidelines, to address the policy requirements stated in Letter 11-FCU-02.
- Training Tools/Resources-
- User’s Guide – this is a printed guide with step by step instructions for working with the system. Download the User’s Guide.
- Video Training – the latest New User and Advanced User Training sessions were recorded and are available as on-demand videos for you to watch at your convenience.
- Alphabetical Policy Listing – Need help finding a particular policy? The Alphabetical Policy Listing can point you in the right direction.
- Technical Assistance- contact CU PolicyPro Support Staff or at 800-262-6285 x 310.