> CU PolicyPro
CU PolicyPro Access & Information
Welcome to CU PolicyPro ... your one-stop shop for over 200 policies to help you manage today's ongoing compliance and operational challenges. Access to this valuable product is part of the dues service your credit union receives for affiliation with the Montana Credit Union Network.
Login to CU PolicyPro.
If you have not yet signed up to use CU PolicyPro, contact Tracy. Only one person per credit union may register, but we are happy to walk your authorized user through the steps for adding others.
Recent news from CU PolicyPro
- January 2016 - Annual Privacy Notice Amendments
- Update 2015.4 in late December -- Details were emailed on 1/4/2016 on how to incorporate this update. Seventeen policies were updated. Access details on the update here.
- Board of Directors Financial Literacy Policy- Amendments were made to policy 1235, Education & Volunteer Training Guidelines, to address the policy requirements stated in Letter 11-FCU-02.
- Training Tools/Resources-
- User’s Guide – this is a printed guide with step by step instructions for working with the system. Download the User’s Guide.
- Video Training – the latest New User and Advanced User Training sessions were recorded and are available as on-demand videos for you to watch at your convenience.
- Alphabetical Policy Listing – Need help finding a particular policy? The Alphabetical Policy Listing can point you in the right direction.
- Technical Assistance- contact CU PolicyPro Support Staff or at 800-262-6285 x 510.