Credit Union Career Opportunities
We are excited that you may be choosing to make credit unions your career. See current credit union career and employment opportunities below (they are listed chronologically by the date they were posted).
Post your Career Opportunities with MCUN
You may submit a request to post your career opportunity to our site by clicking on the link below and please contact Beth Satre at (406) 442-9081, ext. 134. If you are not an MCUN credit union member, please call Beth directly to discuss your opportunity.
Credit Unions are equal opportunity employers.
Loan officer -- whitefish, MT
Posted August 27 -- Park Side Credit Union is hiring a Loan Officer, who will assist members with their consumer and real estate lending needs, analyze loan requests, and make credit decisions based on credit union lending policy. The person in this position will Interview members and potential members to gain a thorough understanding of their needs and long term financial plans and cross sell credit union services to meet those needs and goals.
- Compensation: Park Side CU offers a competitive wage and benefit package
- More Info: Malissa Campbell, Human Resource Specialist
- To apply: Visit the "careers" section of Park Side's website to view the full position description and apply online. A completed online employment application will be required for consideration of employment.
- Closing Date: September 27, 2014 or until filled
Accountant-- livingston, MT
Posted August 25 -- Sky FCU is hiring a Full-Time Accountant for their Livingston branch. The person in this position will manage accounting functions including AP, AR, budgets, cash flow, cost management, financial analysis, financial reporting and recordkeeping, GL, and investments. He or she will be responsible for GL reconciliation, analysis of financial accounts, and preparation of journal entries, as well as provide end-of-month close and produce monthly financial statements. Ensure all activities are in accordance with GAAP and records are maintained accurately and in compliance with laws and regulations. Possible candidates must have good understanding of GAAP and possess strong problem solving and analytical skills. Proficiency in Microsoft EXCEL along with a degree in Accounting or Finance with experience is required.
- Compensation: Sky FCU offers excellent benefits and a competitive wage
- To apply: Send a Letter of Interest and Resume to Sky Federal Credit Union, ATTN: HR, 111 North B Street, Livingston, MT 59047 OR email the same to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: September 30, 2014 or until filled
full-time teller-- WHITEFISH, MT
Posted August 21-- Whitefish Credit Union, the largest credit union in Montana, seeks a full-time Teller for its Kalispell branch. The ideal candidate must enjoy working with the public in a professional environment. Excellent organizational and communication skills, strong multitasking ability and attention to detail required. At least one year of front-line customer service experience is desirable.
- Compensation: DOE and includes a generous benefits package.
- To apply: Mail cover letter and resume to Attn: Human Resources Dept. PO Box 37, Whitefish MT 59937 or email them to email@example.com. Whitefish CU is an EO/AA Employer.
- More Info: No phone calls please
- Closing Date: September 21, 2014 or until filled
President/CEO -- Lewiston, ID
Posted August 1 -- The Board of Directors of Lewis Clark CU, located in Lewiston, Idaho, seeks a highly qualified, experienced, and educated individual to assume the duties of President/CEO. LCCU is a state chartered credit union with a five county community field of membership, three branches, and over $49M in assets serving 8,000 members. The successful candidate must have a proven track record as a manager or senior management team member along with a strong business and financial background with specific experience in strategic planning, financial analysis, lending, and operations. The candidate should have an extensive working knowledge of credit union data processing systems, compliance regulatory requirements, accounting/finance, and lending. The candidate must work with the board to shape the strategic direction of the credit union, ensure short and long-term financial health, build a positive team, and establish a strong community involvement.
- Compensation: LCCU offers a competitive salary and benefit package
- More Info: Val Guenther, president/CEO of LCCU, 208-746-7233
- To apply: Submit your Resume and salary history to: Search Committee, 613 Bryden Ave, Suite C-204, Lewiston, ID 83501 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. LCCU is an EO Employer.
- Closing Date: September 5, 2014